Interaction Simulator is an AI-powered training platform that is integrated directly into Infinity’s software and our partner PDC’s medical triage protocols. The software creates realistic customer interactions based on historical data or injected workflows, and presents them to staff in the workflows they use to take real calls. It uses text-to-speech to make life-like calls and express a range of emotions. Staff can use it to improve their soft skills, product and process knowledge, as well as practice using their Infinity interaction workflows.
Our technology is trusted by many recognised brands:
How it works
- Integrated with Infinity, your CRM and contact centre platform to enable realistic calls to be placed to frontline staff in a local or remote training environment.
- Staff take these calls using their Infinity interaction workflows and handle them as they would a real customer or user.
- It means they can access training and practice their skills at any time – on break, in between calls, during planned sessions – without needing a partner to roleplay with.
- Calls can be recorded and the team member’s scored automatically – QA and training staff can listen and watch the screen recording to provide further feedback.
- A range of realistic scenarios can be scripted and integrated with Infinity interactions workflows, giving management the ability to trial run new processes, scripts and journeys.
Reasons to use Interaction Simulator
Reduce expensive human roleplayingOn average, it takes 6 months to a year to train new frontline staff. With Interaction Simulator’s AI-powered training platform, there is no longer a need to take top performers away from their roles to aid trainees in practice. As a result, Interaction Simulator can help you make significant cost savings on your training operations.
Improve speed to competency
Many organisations are unable to justify the cost of full-time trainers, which can extend the training process. Even those with training staff can only complete so many role-playing scenarios with each individual trainee. With Interaction Simulator, new hires are no longer limited by training staff availability but can practice taking more calls, more frequently.
Improve employee skillsScenarios can be repeated multiple times giving trainees the opportunity to practice to perfection. Additionally, the AI-powered training platform has the ability to simulate callers with varying accents, ages, and genders, as well as provide realistic background noise, so that the trainees gain experience in true-to-life scenarios.
Expose trainees to various call typesA script-building model enables the rapid creation of new call scripts based on real-life interactions. Interaction Simulator offers a vast simulation library which allows trainees to practice on a limitless number of scenarios, giving them the experience they need for when they transition into the field.
Practice from anywhereWith Interaction Simulator’s integration to your existing training program, all trainees need is an internet connection. Trainees can practice taking calls at any time and from any location, which gives them more experience and reduces the time it takes to take live calls on their own.
Provide structured feedbackDon’t leave anything to chance. Interaction Simulator acts as a 24/7 virtual assistant specialising in training, which allows trainers to focus on providing feedback in critical training functions such as simulation response, performance improvement, & specific event reactions.
Our interaction management and workflow technology has been trusted for over 25 years by many recognised brands across a variety of industries