Our technology is trusted by many recognised brands:
How it worksThe Infinity ecosystem is built on top of an integration layer that connects it to your wider enterprise architecture and contact centre platform. Integration is simple, via standard APIs, to only the data and services you need to use in your workflows and scripts.
Enable frontline staff to interact with everything
- Integrate Infinity with your contact centre and enterprise platforms,
- Build workflows, scripts and screens with Infinity Designer’s low-code drag-and-drop interface,
- Use API calls to populate data fields automatically, capture interaction data into your enterprise systems, and allow staff to trigger back-office processes and follow-up actions,
- Chain multiple elements together to create intelligent, branching workflows or construct entire omnichannel customer journeys,
- Deploy workflows to frontline staff to guide them through different types of interactions across all your different channels,
- Advanced real-time analytics runs during interactions to provide staff with next best action prompts or appropriate knowledge articles,
- Gather customer and interaction data in one place for analytics and reporting.
Infinity’s Software Solutions
Build workflows, scripts, data entry pages, and other screens for managing different types of interactions. You can even chain these together to create entire customer journeys. Infinity Designer is low-code with an intuitive graphical user interface, so workflows can be created and updated by operational staff.
Data is often contained in multiple, unconnected systems, which can be overwhelming for businesses and customers alike. Infinity Analytics brings together all your customer and interaction data together into a central repository. You can then set up dashboards, build custom reports, and even use advanced tools such as conversational analytics to uncover insights – even in real-time.
Infinity Simulator uses sophisticated software to mimic interactions for training and optimisation purposes. The software will present realistic scenarios to frontline staff and they will use the relevant Infinity workflows to manage them just as they would real interactions. Performance and efficiency data is captured by the system enabling you to pinpoint further training needs and optimise your processes..
Most enterprise CRM and contact centre software still requires frontline staff to interact with several other systems to look up information, capture data, and trigger actions. With Infinity Engine you can run workflows and scripts in a browser, or right inside your contact centre software, that put everything at your people’s fingertips from a single screen.
During interactions your frontline staff often need to put people on hold to look up information, which can lead to a poor experience. With Infinity Knowledge built into your workflows and scripts, you can provide them with instant access to articles, guides, videos, and other information. It can even present context-sensitive suggestions for each screen or the basis of the agent’s last input.
Infinity can integrate with almost anything on the market, including CRMs like Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot; contact centre platforms such as Genesys, Avaya, Callmedia, NICE CX One; customer service platforms including Talkdesk and Zendesk; emergency call response platforms and CADs from Priority Dispatch.
Our interaction management technology has been trusted for over 25 years by many recognised brands across a variety of industries