During the last two decades, due to the tremendous increase in the amount of information and the complexity of data sources from different vendors, data integration has become a constant challenge.
At Infinity, our personalised solution combats the challenge of data integration, enabling the exchange of data between multiple data sources of different vendors in real-time.
How do we make data integration and management a reality?
This is accomplished using the web services provided by Infinity to import data and simple APIs that communicate between the data sources and the Infinity application.
We manage the data generated from the integration through a user-friendly interface that can be built in record time and is available to all our customers.
To understand this process further, we will briefly explain a project we have worked on for one of our largest clients; a world leader in telecommunications.
The project consisted of building an interface for handling complaints and questions for a group of people funded by several well-known NGOs. The campaign has a blend configuration so that the agent can manage both inbound and outbound calls.
When a call comes in, the agent, after identifying the caller, must have at their disposal all the relevant information about the caller – information located in the respective data sources.
To retrieve this information, three APIs were created and integrated with the Infinity interface, allowing retracted information to appear in an understandable and aesthetic form for the agent.
There were three different data sources (different vendors in different local locations) which, with the proper network infrastructure, upon request from the Infinity interface, return the data to be integrated and presented aesthetically in a single interface, making it available in real time to our customer.
The other data source from which the client should also receive, and process information is that of the telephone system used by the customer themselves.
Our client requested that Abandoned and IVR calls that do not reach CRM be managed in real time, in a user-friendly interface.
Such an infrastructure should be set up to:
- Increase the priority of an Abandoned or IVR call based on attempts made by the caller so that the agent reconsiders it urgent if the priority is too high.
- Close all previous attempts for a caller if an agent has managed to connect with him/her and managed his case, thus avoiding repeated calls.
The advantages of using Infinity for such builds are as follows:
- Data retrieval and management from different data sources (different vendors, different locations) from a single interface
- Built quickly and flawless
- Building Dashboards of Reports based on the data generated from the integration process and the relative calls
- Ability to keep multiple traces of everything imported, updated or deleted in the integration process
- Our system ensures compliance, security, and data quality; compatible with all customer requirements, including GDPR. No API-backed information is stored in the database!
- We are dedicated to anticipating unforeseen events and to provide quick and efficient solutions to unexpected situations.
To set up a trusted analytics base, it’s necessary to manipulate data: remove duplicate data, standardise data, eliminate incorrect and incomplete data, and reconcile data across multiple systems – where a master data management is key, that key can be Infinity CRM.