Consumers have long since gone digital, and now expect to be able to contact any organisation via whatever channel they like.
Using our smartphones to discover products, place orders, make payments, and access customer service is just second nature now. Companies that don’t facilitate this run the risk of seeing their customers defect to competitors that do.
While not all channels are created equal, and some are a lot more popular than others, it doesn’t take that much effort these days to integrate most of them and provide maximum convenience for customers.
Infinity offers features for numerous different messaging and self-service channels…
- SMS stored against contact, with full interactive history (calls, emails, chat, SMS)
- Scheduling available
- Inbound/responses/tracking available
- Trigger SMS messages to be sent as a result of an action such as a call recycle event or emails to be sent
- Create outbound campaigns that are sent as SMS messages rather than phone calls
- Create complex SMS systems that require the customer to respond to the message
- Manage call interactions in one single user interface
- Single customer view
- Respond to all social media enquiries
- Communicate with customers where they are
- Make it easier for them to engage with you
- Handle multiple conversations across multiple channels