Ascent, a specialist debt collection and recovery law firm, is pleased to announce the signing of a contract to use Infinity’s QA and scorecard software ‘Infinity Quality’ to audit processes, case files and calls.
All Ascent’s work streams will be captured using Infinity, whether that be a mortgage arrears visit from a field agent, a debt collection call by a negotiator, or the progress of a litigation in which, even at that stage, the company would hope to secure a sustainable outcome acceptable to all concerned.
- Many steps need to be completed accurately and on-time to bring every case to a successful conclusion.
- As a regulated business, it’s essential for Ascent to be able to demonstrate the highest possible degree of quality and compliance to regulators.
- Providing the very best service to clients and customers whose cases were being processed.
- Real-time visibility of compliance data, KPIs and metrics enabling it to improve the service it offers to both the customers and major financial institutions.
- Custom-built scorecards set up to quality check the data in files against client SLAs and carefully selected KPIs allow evidence of compliance to our industry standards and regulations.
- Ascent can spot any errors early and easily escalate problems toward a swift and proactive resolution.
“Infinity Quality not only gives us a faster and more reliable way of catching and fixing process errors, it also allows us to make available consistent and transparent compliance data. This is important in demonstrating and quantifying to the financial institutions who are our major clients, and to our regulators the OFT, FCA and Solicitors Regulation Authority, that we are compliant and meticulous in our work.” Niall Gilhooley, CEO.