Infinity implements at speed to support two new business wins for customer management outsourced, Interact.
When Interact, one of the UK’s fastest growing outsourcing businesses, won two new clients in quick succession the clock started ticking. Both clients – a leading consumer electronics business and a big player in credit card processing – needed to establish a new home for their outsourced contact centre operations within just eight weeks. And both needed to replace the complex case management solutions that would be lost as their existing outsourcing relationships came to an end.
A unified agent desktop combined with a powerful workflow engine that Interact uses to build and maintain the complex service and sales processes that all its clients depend upon.
“We selected Infinity as Interact’s technology provider from the start. It’s flexible enough to accommodate a wide variety of client requirements and can be updated easily whenever those requirements change” says Sarah Leff, Operations Director.
- 16% improvement in average handling time within the first six months
- “Agents are able to work faster and more fluently because Infinity gives them easy access to the information they need to answer customers’ service questions from a single unified agent desktop”
- Driven efficiency by increasing contacts-per-hour by 25%
- Infinity gives Interact flexible IT resource – a platform that can flex to accommodate the changing shape of its operation from one month to the next.
- Sarah Leff says “Infinity’s usage-based pricing mechanism allows us to actively manage our technology in line with fluctuations in order to keep our costs down. With tight operating margins, no outsourcer can afford to sit on idle technology. Thanks to Infinity, we don’t have to.”
Having relied on the Infinity platform for several years, Sarah was confident its technology could deliver. “The Infinity team liaised directly with the clients, managed every step of solution design and implementation, met every deadline and delivered on time. Both clients felt that the solution Infinity built for them not only matched but bettered what they had before. In each case, the solution was more robust and more intuitive for the agent to use, helping them to work faster and provide better service”.